2020 Pet Expo Service Kit
Your Basic Booth Package Contains:
- Blue 8’ back wall drape & 3’ draped side rails (Corner booths may request side drapes at no charge)
- 11”x17” Booth ID sign with the company name and booth number
- Move-in/out passes for set up/tear down and stocking merchandise on show mornings
- Exhibitor Badges
All exhibitors MUST pick up Show Badges onsite during the move-in days of Wednesday and Thursday at Will Call located in the Hangar Bldg. #18 Show Office. Additional badges are available for purchase via the “Additional Badge Order Form” listed below or onsite.
Note: Any exhibitor staff/volunteers arriving onsite during show days/hours without a badge and none held at Will Call are required to purchase a badge at the full admission price of $__ to enter. Please ensure your staff receives their Exhibitor Badge prior to the show to avoid any inconveniences. No Exceptions/No Refunds.
Move In/Out, Parking and Parking Passes:
- Move-in Days: Wednesday 12:30pm-6:00pm & Thursday 8:00am-8:00pm.
Exhibitors may enter via Gate 4 or Gate 8 off Arlington Dr, then into show footprint with caution for unloading (restricted to approx. 25 minutes)
* All vehicles must be moved to parking lots immediately after unloading. DO NOT PARK ON OUTDOOR BOOTH SPACES. Move In/Out Passes are NOT parking passes.
- Move In/Out Passes: For loading/unloading only.
Must be picked up at Will Call (along with badges) on Wednesday & Thursday and MUST be placed visibly on vehicle dashboard immediately Parking Passes: Discounted 3-Day Parking Passes available for purchase onsite during move-in days Wednesday & Thursday ONLY at Will Call in the Hangar Bldg. #18.
Parking passes are NOT held for pick-up after purchase.
*Anyone arriving without a pre-purchased parking pass starting Friday morning must pay the facility parking fee of $9.00 per day. No Exceptions/No Refunds.
- Show Days: Enter Gate 8 off Arlington Dr. for quickest entry to the closest parking lot and walk to the show floor, or via Gate 4 off Arlington.
Restocking hours: Friday 7:00am–9:00am, Saturday–Sunday 7:30am–9:00am.
- NOTE: Entrance into the Festival Lot through Campground Gate is not guaranteed for exhibitor parking/loading/unloading and access may be denied if the lot is full during show days/hours per Facility Security’s discretion via parking safety rules/regulations. Reason to unload items does not guarantee access.
- Move Out Sunday: No Early Teardown. You may not dismantle booth before 6:00pm on Sunday.
NO vehicles allowed on show footprint before 6:30pm and until Security has given clearance and public is safely off the floor.
- All parking is first come-first served for all exhibitors and attendees. If lots are full, the facility will re-direct traffic as needed.
- Disability Parking spaces are available in all lots; Must have DP Card displayed in the vehicle.
Please be aware of companies who may contact you looking for your business that is not on this Service Kit page of our website. If you have any questions about which companies are actually representing America’s Family Pet Expo, please call our office at 800 999-7295.
For the Show Management portion of the Service Kit, please see below. This portion includes the following order forms:
- Pet Expo Terms & Conditions
- Additional Badge Order Form
- AV form Fillable
- Special Economy Booth Furnishings Package Form (Deadline April 3)
- Exhibitor Move In/Out
- Important Info and Rules/Regulations
- Exhibiting Booth Space Diagram
- Important Deadlines
- Internet Rental: Internet@ocfair.com or (714) 708-1863
- Telephone Service – AT&T
- Exhibitor Insurance Information
- Understanding Drayage
For the GES portion of the Service Kit, please click here. This portion includes the following order forms;
- Booth Furnishings
- Shipping to Show Site
- Schedule Material Handling/Drayage
- Labor and Equipment
- Electrical Rental
- Additional Show Services