Posted On: 04-05-2018
Have you ever thought about raising chickens? Chickens make great pets! They are cuddly, they are great for kids, and they lay the best eggs you’ve ever tasted! And according to Omlet, there are even more reasons to keep chickens:
1. The Eggs – Who doesn’t like the idea of fresh eggs every day?!
2. Fertilizer – Chicken poo can make an inexpensive, organic fertilizer!
3. Less Food Waste – Your kitchen scraps don’t need to be thrown in the trash anymore…feed acceptable scraps to your chickens!
4. Pest Control – Chickens love to eat bugs!
5. Educational – There are many lessons you AND your children can learn from raising chickens!
6. Entertainment – Chicken are amusing and entertaining animals!
7. It’s Easy – Once you get into the swing of keeping chickens, it really is quite easy!
Want to learn more about raising chickens? Head over to the I Feel Clucky area at America’s Family Pet Expo! This NEW show feature is where you can find out all about these fantastic pets from the eggsperts at Omlet, designer of the World Famous Eglu Chicken Coops. You’ll be able to ask questions, learn how to catch, hold and cuddle a chicken and maybe even find an egg in the nesting box! If you’re interested in raising chickens, here’s your chance to get your questions answered and get an idea of what raising chickens will be like!
America’s Family Pet Expo will take place April 27-29, 2018 at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa.