Let’s face it. Our pets are our family. We adore them. We love them. And we love to adore them. So with Valentine’s Day coming up, a holiday set aside to celebrate love and adoration, why not celebrate the day with your pet?
- If you like to bake, there are some great recipes for homemade dog and cat treats. Make sure the recipes are from a reliable source and have ingredients that are safe for your pet’s consumption.
- Have a favorite dog park or hiking trail? Take your dog out for some exercise! Not only will your dog enjoy it, but it will get some exercise too!
- This year, Valentine’s Day lands on the Friday of a three -day weekend Take your pet along with you on a little get-away! Find a pet-friendly hotel and enjoy a little adventure together.
- Spread the love beyond your pet! Donate to a local pet shelter in your pet’s name.
- A new toy or treat from your favorite pet store is an easy way to show a little extra love.
- And most importantly, take a little extra time to play, cuddle, and communicate with your pet! There is no better gift than your attention!