The 24th annual America’s Family Pet Expo is just a week away! We are so excited to provide this show for you and hope you are just as excited to attend! In order for you to get the most enjoyment from the family-friendly event, we thought we would give you a few friendly tips:
- Purchase your tickets now! By purchasing your tickets online, you can save time by avoiding ticket lines.
- Plan ahead! Visit www.PetExpoOC.org and look at the different entertainment options and the overall schedule. Figure out which shows have designated times and plan out a rough agenda so that you don’t miss on the events you really want to see.
- Make sure to leave plenty of time to visit all of the vendors, exhibitors, and expo areas. There will be some great products to look at, animals to interact with, and pet experts to visit with.
- Remember, there will be pet experts at the Expo that can aid you with questions you might have. Prepare a list of questions ahead of time to best utilize their knowledge!
- Create a shopping list of wants and needs. There will be lots of great pet products to peruse that may be available at special show prices!
- Write down your pet’s measurements! Whether you find a new outfit for your dog, a new collar for your cat, or a new cage for your small animal, it will be helpful to know your pet’s measurements so you get the correct size of what you want.
See you April 19-21 at the OC Fair and Events Center!