Here are a few tips to help you get the most of America’s Family Pet Expo:
- Purchase your tickets in advance! By purchasing your tickets online at www.petexpoOC.org, you can save $2.00 per general admission ticket!
- Plan ahead! Visit www.PetExpoOC.org and look at the various shows and entertainment options. Figure out which shows have designated times and plan out a rough agenda so that you don’t miss on the events you really want to see.
- Be sure to leave time to visit the various vendors, exhibitors, and expo areas. There will be plenty of animals to observe, creatures to cuddle with, and products to purchase.
- If you have a pet at home, make a list of questions you may want to ask the animal experts that will be available at America’s Family Pet Expo. Whether your questions concern the health, behavior, diet, or overall well-being of your pet, there is sure to be someone on site that will be able to assist you with your inquiries.
- If you plan on bringing your dog for Fido Friday, be sure to bring along the proper forms and review the requirements. Visit www.PetExpoOC.org/Fido-Friday for more information.
We hope you found these tips helpful! If you have your own tips for first time attendees, feel free to leave a comment on our Facebook page! See you soon!